Friday, May 13, 2022

Lost Love

 You came in as a gentle breeze

Hugging and cuddling me

You came in as a gentle drizzle

Wiping off my tears


Those were the days, soaked in love

That drenched my soul

I realised I had lost my heart

And its safe in your heart


You were my hope, when I felt lost

You were my light, when I felt confused

You were my strength, when I felt terrible

You were my happiness, when I felt sad


Those were the days to cherish

Calls, messages, meet-ups

Holding on to each other

Life seemed to be a heaven


Walking beside you

Listening to your heart

I dreamt of our togetherness

I dreamt of our life ahead


Perhaps I have dreamt too much

That you just vanished into thin air

Out of my sight, out of my reach

But never out of my mind


The promises, love, care..

I was drenched in hurtful memories

The tears I shed, the solitude I felt

Life seemed a hell without you


Life was never the same again

You took off my joy and smiles

You took off my peace and mind

I lost my soul, when I lost you


You left me in the hardest way

But my love for you will never fade

Time haven't healed the pain

Lost love is the hardest to heal..


1 comment:

The Scar of Love

 I just wanted to remember every bit of this special day as I brought our little love to this world. It was on January 06, 2023 that we came...