Monday, October 5, 2009

i havent learned yet...

About me..am very friendly n talkative n i trust people easily...easily means very very easily... if someone asks me about the no: of my friends..i may say its just 4 or 5...u may think is that right??such a talkative person having such a small gang of friends???but the answer is 'yes'... i had a big gang around me but it took a long time for me to realize their real intention.. but if u ask whether i have learned from such bitter experience..the answer is a big 'NO'... its my fault that even after realizing the cheating n such idiotic things, i went on trusting the ones who entered my world... i dont know the exact count of the ones who was able to win my trust n at last betrayed... i dont have any complaints to them for they have showed me that these are some of the possibilities... each one of them had their unique style n wonder how many ways to cheat a person!!! well.. now am keeping myself away from a crowd jus trusting ma dear ones but unfortunately today again i was cheated may be the most unexpected way of cheating.... ha! till a few days back that person was in my goood book but now...i dont feel angry to that person but am ashamed of myself....feeling angry to myself.....its my fault that i trusted dat one blindly.....

I often feel sad of this aspect of my character....trusting blindly the fellow ones.... i tried many a times to change this nature but i failed...but still am strongly trying but am afraid that i will fail to....instead of worrying that i cant change..i can also view in this way na...may be that God trusts me that i can face all these He is gifting me such experiences...or like He is teaching me to adjust n adapt to the situations in life...i think its better to opt this version..its always good to be positive than cursing or worrying about such things....

Even when i say all these there is a truth in front of me..."If experience is the teacher,then am a bad student.."

1 comment:

  1. "If experience is the teacher, then I am a bad student!!"... I used to feel the same. Exactly the same!! I've been going through your posts and to be honest, you reveals many things which I am still shy to reveal but, they are some truths!!

    Really nice to see such frank views!!

    ReplyDelete

The Scar of Love

 I just wanted to remember every bit of this special day as I brought our little love to this world. It was on January 06, 2023 that we came...