Thursday, November 28, 2013

She - As I see



I see her being loved and pampered, all enjoying her innocence – I wonder why some people tore away my childhood, how my innocence became a turn on, I am also a kid like her.

I see her brother loving, caring, annoying, teasing and enjoying with her – I don’t know what provoked my brother to place a cam in my room and share my videos in youtube, I am also a sister who loved my brother.

I see her being loved sincerely by her boyfriend and taking it up to wedlock – I don’t know why my guy loved my body than me, I loved him to the core.

I see her treated like a princess by her father, she was his dream, love and the greatest asset – I don’t know why my father forgot I am his blood and turned into beast and attacked me, I am a daughter who thought my dad is my hero.

I see her going for work and being home safe and enjoying her career – I don’t know why I was raped brutally by a stranger on way, I did no harm to him.

I see her being loved and taken care of by her partner, enjoying their married life – I don’t know why he betrayed me and went off with a gal, I gave myself to him.

I see her loved by her children and grandchildren – I don’t know why my kids saw me a burden and left me in old age home, I loved them, gave everything for them, they were my life.





3 comments:

  1. Good post..it's time we should treat women as co-beings rather than smthng for our merry making. They should be respected for wat they are.
    Let's posts like these help in good cause

    Regards
    Rajaneesh

    ReplyDelete

The Scar of Love

 I just wanted to remember every bit of this special day as I brought our little love to this world. It was on January 06, 2023 that we came...