Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Real Self

I want to play the role of my soul

And not my body

I am entitled to be 'he' or 'him'

But its not my inner self

I don't fit into 'him' anymore

No, that's not me

My soul doesnt reciprocate that


From this body, I want to be free

I want to free my soul

Let me dwell in my real self

These clothes make me uncomfortable

These moustache and beard too

Let me wipe off that doesn't belong to me

Let me be myself - the real self


From man to woman, let me transform

Let me embrace the new me

Sarees, makeups, long hair, nails 

Hormones, skin, feminine body

Let me welcome the changes

Let me flaunt my beauty and self

Let me enjoy the colors of life


2 comments:

The Shift

I'm left with no more tears. The souls I held so tightly, loved beyond all limits, crossed every boundary  and shattered me. Love dissol...