Sunday, September 2, 2018

A leaflet from my heart !!!

I started doubting my existence. Am I a human - with flesh and blood - with thoughts and feelings... I thought I'm but I guess it's a 'No', as many a times I am treated like a lifeless object. But I move, talk, express and still you think my feelings are frozen and I don't have any heart... If my feelings need to be frozen, I have to be in coma and thanks for taking away my smiles and putting me in a semi coma... Thanks for blowing away the light in my life... No one could ever insult my love, care and time like the classy way you have done... But don't think you have done something great cos it's me who have done it - letting you in my world and giving the whole of myself and now watching you taking away my life from me
bit by bit...

1 comment:

The Shift

I'm left with no more tears. The souls I held so tightly, loved beyond all limits, crossed every boundary  and shattered me. Love dissol...